1) Sibling Discounts: First child in the family pays full tuition; the second child in family pays sibling discount of 30% off the tuition. Parents are welcome to bring babies who are 9 months or younger to class for free with their registered older sibling.
2) Friend Referral Credit: Invite a friend to take the class with you! You can earn $17.25 off your tuition by recruiting a new family. You can recruit more than one family! Please list the name(s) of the new family in the comment box on the registration form.
3) Attendance Policy: Tuition is not refunded or adjusted for absence. You have the option of attending a make up class if you miss your regularly scheduled class - but you must notify us of the absence in advance. There will be one make up class available for each session. All make-ups must be settled within the current session; no credits will be rolled over to a future session.
4) Class Guidelines: Please try to be on time. We sit on the floor, so wear comfortable clothing. Please leave food, toys, pacifiers, drinks, etc. at home or in a diaper bag.
5) MOST IMPORTANTLY: Please realize that all children learn at different rates and in different ways. Some children will be quiet in class, others will be active. Some children will do everything perfectly at home, but not in class. Music class is a special time to play and have fun, in the way that is right for you and your child. As a parent, you know that every child is unique, so let's embrace the time we have together and let the music work it's magic!